Wednesday 16 January 2019

Moving on

Today's surprise, a blackberry in flower.


I took a break from the garden yesterday, but made up for it today and stayed out much longer than I planned. It was 5.30pm when it got too dark to work today, it's great to notice the slight stretch each day. I finished off the area for trees (above), cleared some more brambles and moved on to the next area that needs the most work (below). I am hoping to get a polytunnel for here soon. The grass has never been cut since long before I moved in, so it is difficult to clear, but I got a good wide stretch along the fence cut back today and made a good start. I have grown shrubs from cuttings which I plan to plant along the fence soon too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.