Thursday 4 July 2019

Progress and planting

I was busy elsewhere for the last few days, so didn't get a lot done. I made up for it today and was outside for about ten hours altogether. It's still bright until after 11pm which is great. It was good to get a run at things and the soil arrived in the afternoon which meant I could finish some of the beds. There's still lots more clearing to do on others and much more ready to plant out. Hopefully I'll be as productive tomorrow too.
Herb Robert in the cut grass.







I found another of the Rose cuttings growing under weeds. 


Yarrow, Rudbeckia, Scabious and Catnip seedlings transplanted. 




Wildflowers planted here.

Planning the border.


The two containers out the front as growing well.


Mangetout tied up higher yesterday.


All cleared today, but needs lots more work and soil.





















I took the Spinach out of here during the week.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.