Thursday 30 May 2019

Monday, Tuesday

I am still having an issue with photos only backing up when the app is open, so I have a backlog again. I actually didn't take one photo on Monday, which is very unusual. I spent the day planning to do things, but not really getting to anything. I made up for it Tuesday and took over 80 pics, so a selection are below. It has been a wet week so far, and more rain is to come over the next few days, some sun has appeared at times too. This means lots of growth, and lots of slugs and weeds.






The first tomato flower.

Courgettes potted and moved outside.

Cucumbers moved out too.













Lots of Roses coming out now, and lots more to come.

Sweet Pea doing well. 














This is growing in a compost heap, I don't know what it is. 


Dyer's Woad, Weld and Bugloss seeds sown

This bed still needs a bit of work before Squash and Sweetcorn go in here.

Peas got a bit more support with old Dogwood branches.

Yarrow starting to come up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.