Sunday 5 May 2019

Saturday clearing and soup



I decided to clear the overgrown space at the front of the house yesterday. As there were lots of fresh nettles I made nettle soup and found an old bag of organic Rooster potatoes growing in the back of the press, so I planted them in the bed with the Spinach. They are already very stringy, so I will wait and see if any actually grow.



Cat relaxing in the greenhouse.

First Courgettes coming up. 

The pond is staying clear since the algae bloom. 

I moved pots from around the garden here. I might fill them with herbs, or maybe flowers.





All of that grass came out of the veg bed which was weeded last week too. It's a new bed and much worse than all the others. Hopefully the Beetroot will shade it out soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.