Saturday 6 April 2019

Friday - Garden visit

Kale flowering 

Close-up of four-petal flowers
I was lucky to get a private tour of Brendan Farrell's garden yesterday evening. Brendan runs Ardagh Eco Gardens and everytime I visit is a completely different experience. There's always lots in bloom, new areas developing and Brendan is very willing to share his passion for plants and nature in general. I came home inspired and with three Spindle and five new Hazel trees that I look forward to finding room for in my garden.  http://www.ardaghvillagelandscapes.com
Hellebores


Devil's Pencil


Scimiea

Primula that self-seeded in the gravel path 

Dotty Lotty

Bark peeling



Willow catkins 

Gunnera


Pasque Flower (Pastillia?)

New wildlife pond coming soon






Daphne


Sunset over Brí Leith and Slieve Bán

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.