Monday 8 April 2019

Slow day


I was cold and tired today and it was drizzly and damp, so took it easy most of the day. I finished off the rows of Peas and Mangetout and added another row of Irish Green Peas. In the greenhouse I potted up some more of the onions and sowed another 12 Moneymaker Tomato seeds. The last ones only produced three seedlings even though I started them off inside. I also sowed a tray of Runner Beans. Later I moved some of the potted perennials around and planted most of the summer bulbs/roots from Lidl and Aldi into the three flower beds around the circle lawn that have been weeded. I also planted a shrub (Physocarpus 'Diablo') and some other bulbs behind the wooden box near where the pond will hopefully be. I added what was left of the bark mulch around the bench and marked the edge of a new bed for the other perennials.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.