Saturday 16 March 2019

Flooded

















Almost every where was completely under water today so I wasn't intending doing anything outside, but while I was out under the trees with the dog I noticed the pile of kerbstones and two bags of compost lying there and thought it might be a good spot to move my shade loving plants. I have several Hostas, Ferns and Astilbes 'temporaryily' in the big bed out the front since I moved in. Now would be a good time to move them while they are mostly still dormant. I cleared off some of the grass and was amazed how dry the soil was here. Then I moved some of the kerbs into place. It was almost dark by then, and very cold, so I left it at that until tomorrow.


The first Radish seedling peeping out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.