Wednesday 13 March 2019

Potting and pottering

Peas and Mangetout growing.

More Spinach appearing.

Golden Bear onions starting to come up. 

New thermometer reading nearly 28°C in greenhouse in the sun today. 

Roots appearing from the Irish Peas sown last week.

Chocolate Mint doing well.

Potatoes pushing through again.

Tomato Douglas F1.
I decided to plant these on today even though they haven't really their second leaves yet as they didn't seem to be growing as much as they should. 

Ladybird on pot in the greenhouse.

Tomatoes planted on. 

Only two of the Lavender appeared since 6th February so I put them in little pots too and reused the tray. 

English Lavender potted on. I may try more seeds when it gets warmer. I'm not sure if they were too cold or too wet last time.

Chamomile seeds planted today.

Spring Onion Ishikura Bunching seeds sown 10 to a pot.

I planted on some of the Red Baron onions. I can probably plant them all out soon though, so left the rest for now. I'll compare their progress later. The weather is to improve from next Monday (hopefully).

Another ladybird in a strawberry pot.

Nigella Damascena (Love-in-a-mist) seeds sown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.