Tuesday 19 March 2019

Still weeding

This bit took a couple of hours. I'm taking out the Crocuses to replant somewhere else as they are always lost here. I'm also keeping the nettles to make a liquid feed. 


Dandlelions, one of the first Spring foods for bees.

Daisies have been flowering all year round.

Lilac leaf buds.

This is a Viburnum commonly known as the Wedding Cake Shrub. It's getting ready to flower soon. 

There's still this bit to do.

I think this is a Cape Fushia, it pulled out with grass and the old wood and roots looked dead, but this is new growth so I have replanted it.  
I spent most of the day at the front flower bed again, but I also planted five more Lidl seed pots: Thyme, Chervil, Lamb's Lettuce, Salad Mix and Carrot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.