Thursday 14 March 2019

More pottering

The first of the Bee and Butterfly Mix appeared today.





There's even more water all over the surface of the garden today and still more rain on the way. There's been up to four times the norm for March in some areas already. Hopefully it will dry out soon as it really limits what I can do outside. I did more pottering around the greenhouse today though, and added a Plant Diary page to keep better track of sowing, potting on etc.


Sweet Pea Tamar potted on. 

I decided the old seeds I planted are not going to show so I now have two rows of Lettuce Surprise Mix in one of the raised beds along the side of greenhouse.


I found a BB12/18 Sweet Pea pack so have sown it in a tray and 3 pots (where Basil didn't grow).

Lidl Wild Flowers Mix BB 12/2018 in two pots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.