Thursday 14 February 2019

Crocuses and Potatoes






Tuesday I was away for most of the day, but I decided to do a bit more soil moving when I got back. I was out filling the wheelbarrow when a neighbour pulled up in his tractor and offered to move the bags off the road for me. He was able to lift them with the front bars on the tractor and was finished in minutes, saving me days of work. The bags are now safely in front of the caravan so I can use the soil as I need it instead of rushing to put it all somewhere now.

As the pressure was off to move it I planted my early polytunnel potatoes first yesterday. I spotted lots of crocuses in flower in my very neglected front flowerbed. I want to tackle it soon and move some plants to more suitable locations. I created it sometime after I moved in here and transplanted everything from my old garden as there wasn't anywhere else ready then. It needs a lot of weeding and other work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.