Tuesday 26 February 2019

Shelves, trees and a patio




The first lavender seedling appearing

Willow trees replanted.
I couldn't access my photos to upload yesterday, so this is a bit late. I am trying to use anything useful that is lying around here, there was lots of random things left by the previous owners and more that I have gathered in the last five years. Yesterday I started with a tidy up in the greenhouse, and I created two sets of shelves and organised things a bit better. I moved outside then, (it was a lovely sunny day) and cleaned up a bit there. I cleared some weeds and used the stuffing of an old matress as weed control around two little paddling pools. I built one up on blocks so water will fall from it into the lower one. These will be used for rainwater collection for watering the greenhouse. The long term plan is to move an old bath from the shed here too and create a mosaic around them all. Hopefully I will get to that later in the year. For now I used the sand and some old tiles and paving stones to create a little patio outside the greenhouse. It's not fully finished yet.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.