Wednesday 6 February 2019

First seeds planted





I finally finished getting rid of roots and levelling the ground today. I've decided the poster path doesn't really work as they slide too much and the wet mud just comes out from underneath when you step on them. I've ordered wood chip for the paths instead, but the posters are better than nothing until it comes.
I planted my first seeds today too: Sweet Pea, Tomatoes (Douglas F1 and Black Cherry), Red Onion and Lavender. All came from the Organic Centre and are planted in organic seed compost, so hopefully I will have good results. I just hope the greenhouse is warm enough for them to germinate. I cleared a bit more of the area to put the trampoline after that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.