Wednesday 6 February 2019

More roots

Meadowsweet in flower last summer.

I only got out for about an hour today. I continued working on levelling the ground in the greenhouse as it was raining all afternoon and several puddles had appeared inside along the edges. The top layer of soil is made up almost entirely of meadowsweet roots which are hard to remove as they break easily and the ground is so wet. I'm hoping breaking them up won't result in lots more plants growing. I added extra cardboard to the big raised beds in the middle and think I will order woodchip or something else to cover the paths. I'm not sure whether or not to leave the posters under this then. There is just one more section to level and cover tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.